Hello and welcome to the best meow cat swap place in blogland. Sign -up now for Miz Allie Cat's monthly "Swap n' Tails"and make some purrfectly wonderful feline friends!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Whoo hoo! I got a great swap package from Miz Allie Cat. Check it out, organic catnip mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice a vibrating squiggle snake, cool!!



Not as important as what I got, but still cool, mommy got a pretty glittery heart, a nice scented air freshener in the shape of a heart and cute pink socks! Also, my Valentine card was a Scooby Doo one and mommy and I looooooooove Scooby Doo!

Mommy sayz I can break out the catnip on Sunday when she can take cool pictures of me nippin out. I'm having some tummy troubles right now but I did whap at the snake! Mommy can't wait to see me go crazy on it. Whoo hoo! I love Swappin!

Thanks Miz Allie Cat and Mommy Deb. We hope you like what we sent you too. purrrrrrs

2 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Pawsome!! We just signed up for March! We've never participated before, so we are furry excited!

Crochetoholic said...

u r welcomes...meow....glad you liked it all!! Miz Allie Cat