Hello and welcome to the best meow cat swap place in blogland. Sign -up now for Miz Allie Cat's monthly "Swap n' Tails"and make some purrfectly wonderful feline friends!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome To Miz Allie Cat "Swap n' Tails" Fun







Miz Allie Cat would like to welcome everyone to her swap. This is going to be fun, easy, inexpensive, and cat-licious. Just sign up and join in on the meow fun!

The swap will also be opened to her furry doggie friends. so if you have a dog you are welcome to sign up, too!!
The Purrruuuffff Rules:
  • sign up by posting here
  • send an email to Miz Allie Cat to include your human Mommy's name and address, and blog
  • post a link to this blog on your blog
  • always mail out your packages before the end of the month
  • follow the meow themes
  • if you do not send your package by the 10th of the following month an angel will be assigned and you will be required to send a "JIC" [just in case] package to Miz Allie Cat to send to your partner if you do not send your package.
  • if you do not send a package the 2nd time you will be banned from all future swaps

What to send:

  • 1 meow gifty for your kitty/doggie partner
  • 1 related human gift for their mommy or daddy
  • a note card saying who you are and anything else you might want to share

The Meow Themes:

  • February: anything pink
  • March: anything green
  • April: anything purple
  • May: anything yellow
  • June: anything white
  • July: anything blue [red,white and blue]
  • August: anything any color
  • Sept: anything black
  • Oct: anything orange
  • Nov: anything brown
  • Dec: anything red and green
  • Jan: anything gold, silver [grey]

[Ex: you can send toys, food, sweaters, pop-up cubes, grass, bed blankets, big bones, ect....]


PhotobucketThat's it!!! Have tails and you will have fun! Sign up now!




32 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

We would like to sign up! We are Tigger and Samantha from Life From A Cat's Perspective.

Mr. Hendrix said...

ooo this sounds fun! I would like to sign up!

The Meezers or Billy said...

this sounds great!! we would like to sign up too!

Tyler said...

This does sound like a lot of fun. I'll be signing up.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Sounds like fun! But we need to ask daddy he already complains about the gobs of toys we got for Kissmouse. ~Queen Snickers

LZ said...

Haha Queen Snickers...my Daddy does the same! Its a great idea and we'll try to be back!

Kaze

muffinmidi said...

I'd like to join.

Miz Allie Cat said...

Ok all you cats..be sure and email me your addys and emails and blogs and I will add your names to Feb swap list... Meow

cathych said...

of course I want to sign up!

cathych said...

I do not have anything about my partner, her name or address!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

We want to play now!

Miz Allie Cat said...

okay queen snickers. send me your addy so I can get you in the swap.. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

I would love to be part of the March swap! Catnip is green right?!?

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hi Miz Allie!

My email is DoingTheQ@gmail.com, I can't seem to find yours to send my address to. :(

Cybrspin said...

What a great idea. Soon as i get my post all labelled and cleaned up on my blog I will be signign up to or my cats will eat me!

Prairie Chicken said...

Is this swap for cat owners only or can those with dogs join in? I have a little poodle, she does love cats, but my dear hubby and granddaughter are very allergic to cats-my daughter has severe reactions to cats-so we can't have any in our home. They are very nice though, I like to pet them and let them sit on me. Oh Humm=

Mr. Hendrix said...

we want to sign up for June! since we were late for May, we want to be early now!

Colby and Cheddar said...

Colby and Cheddar from the Cheezits want to sign up for June, too!

Mr. Hendrix said...

don't forget us for June!

PB 'n J said...

We're definitely up for June!

Biggie-Z said...

Hi Miz Allie Cat, Thanks for visiting my blog! My humans are thinking of getting me a kitten for a pet, what do you think?

This sounds like a lot of fun but I'm not sure my Mommy can handle the gift swap - she is pretty bad at buying stuff on time and then I am always running out of treats and such. Bad Mommy.

Hugs and nose bumps,
Biggie

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Simba x

thetattooerswife said...

We would like to sign up. I have a dog named Rasta.WHat else do I need to do?

DaCraftyLady said...

Just send Miz Allie your addy, name, blog, and email... :)
send it here as Miz Allie's addy is not always working..

calcrochetnut@msn.com

DaCraftyLady said...

Britney and tristan I need your infoo to be able to swap here.. meow

The Creek Cats said...

Hi! We would like to sign up to do swap n tails!!!
thecreekcats.blogspot.com

DaCraftyLady said...

welcome creekcats, just send Miz Allie's Mommy yer addy so she can enter you in March swap...meow...Miz Allie Cat

The Creek Cats said...

Miz Allie, Did you get my email with my address?
Also, will you be contacting us on who we are swapping with?
Sorry, this is out first time swapping, we will get the hang of it second time around, hopefully!
Thanks!
The Creek Cats

DaCraftyLady said...

No and I do need your email addy too...
Miz Allie is sorry she has been late with this month's swap...too many personal happenings.. :(
Miz Allie Cat

The Creek Cats said...

Hi Miz Allie Cat! Hope things are well with you! We have our green gifts ready to go, we just need your address. Could you email it to us at thecreekcats at gmail dot com. We have sent you our address a couple of times, but don't know if you ever received it.
Thanks!! We are so excited to play!

Cory said...

We want to play this month (May)! We'll send you our information.

Miz Allie Cat said...

oh yes please do...send it to calcrochetnut@msn.com

Miz Allie's email has a glitch in it..
thanks
Miz Allie